radio stories and voices to take action
Among the effects of climate change are more extreme weather events, such as Typhoon Haiyan, Superstorm Sandy, and a severe drought stretching across much of the Western United States. On this edition of Making Contact we’ll take a deeper look at the social and psychological impacts of climate change, and the weight of inaction.
- Niki Stanley and Derice Klass, Far Rockaway residents
- Zardos V. Abela, firefighter for the Bureau of Fire Protection in Tacloban, Philippines
- Abigail Gewirtz, psychologist at the University of Minnesota
- Stephan Wasik, Valley Fire survivor
- Jeff Keenan, Valley Fire survivor
- Erica Petersen, Valley Fire survivor
- Manuel Orozco, Behavioral Health Fiscal Manager, Lake County Behavioral Health.